Information about cookies
Due to the implemetation of the amendment of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the user’s express consent on all Web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they start to browse them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
By using these tools, the Web server is permitted to retain some information about the user, such as their preferences for viewing that server’s web pages, their name and password, and products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and excluded cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Information about the cookies used
We hereby inform you that cookies are used on this website for the purpose of executing the electronic communications necessary for browsing, as well as for the purpose of providing or enabling the services or functionalities that you request. These cookies:
- Remember the chosen language preference.
- Increase the browsing security on our website.
- Allow browsing to be carried out more easily.
- Allow the reproduction of multimedia contents.
This website also uses its own cookies, designed to collect information on the user’s browsing habits on the site, completely anonymous and dissociated, for strictly statistical purposes and to improve its functionality, whose use allows us to:
- Find out the number of visitors to the ”Medium Gestora SL” web portal
- Count the number of visits on each of the different pages of this web portal
- Find out the activity on the web portal in order to identify problems and make improvements in browsing